Here is how to prepare Cajun Spiced Rib-Eye steak with Chakalaka and Pap
This is one meal you can eat at any time, but it is usually consumed at birthday parties, weddings, get-togethers.
1 tablespoon of Cajun spice
2 Thick Cut Beef Rib Eye Steak
2 Tablespoon of Olive oil
2 green chillies
1 Tablespoon of oil
1 chopped red pepper
2 Tablespoons of curry powder
2 mashed cloves garlic
1 yellow pepper
5 grated carrots
1 green pepper
Fresh thyme2 Tablespoons of tomato paste
Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Heat up your oven then carefully wrap your sweet potatoes in foil paper
- Arrange carefully in the oven until it is soft
- Heat up your skillet
- Sprinkle some olive oil on the steak and Cajun spice then add your pepper and salt to the mixture
- Allow it cook for 3-4 minutes, do not flip
- Allow it cook until it is done
- In preparing your chakaklaka, Heat oil then fry your onion until it is soft.
- Add the pepper, garlic, curry and chilli then stir continuously, then add the carrots
- Continue stirring until it is fully coated in the curry powder, then add your tomato paste and chopped tomatoes.
- Allow it cook for 10 minutes until it is thickened, then add your seasoning and thyme
- Voila your food is ready!!!!!