A simple guide to making Orange and ginger cheesecake
For lovers of cakes and cookies, this is one recipe you need to try as its beautiful presentation and exquisite flavor makes the cake recipe a unique one.
- 3 peeled oranges
- 1 cup of sugar
- 350g of ginger biscuits
- 3 3ggs
- 2 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 2 cups of water
- 80gram of melted butter
- 180gram of castor sugar
- 200gram of sour cream
- 800gram of cream cheese
- Orange zest
- Blend ginger biscuits in a food processor then carefully stir in the butter, then press into a 20cm tin, then it refrigerate while making the filling.
- Heat up oven for awhile
- Mix orange zest and juice, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, orange and sour cream together in a bowl till it is smooth.
- Allow it bake till when the cheese cake is ready then leave it to cool off
- To prepare your topping, carefully heat sugar and water until they both dissolve, do this for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the mixture from the heat, then add your oranges and ginger them leave it to cool off g.
- Mould- release the cheesecake then place the oranges on the top.